Existing tenants

Want to report a repair?

Please report the issue by emailing us with your repair issue along with pictures and videos to help us send the appropriate workmen to the job on [email protected]

We also have a dedicated Emergency out of hours service for any emergency repairs:

Below is a list of what consists of an emergency and how to act accordingly:

  • Fire – Call 999 and ask for the Fire Brigade service.
  • Serious water leak/minor/slow leak: coming from your property causing ongoing damage to the property – turn off water supply at the water stopcock and call 02075388887. If the leak is coming from inside the property, causing severe damage to the property and others and can’t wait until the next working day please turn off water mains. Switch off electrics if the water leak is near lights or power outlets. If water is coming from an upstairs property, alert the occupants above immediately and ask them to shut off the source of the leak. If they are not in, leave them a note to contact you. If your building has a concierge/building manager, please inform them as well. You can usually find details of Building Management in the communal areas. If you are on the top floor or if the leak is coming from within the flat please call 02075388887. Please make sure you place a bucket or bowl underneath the leak if possible, also shut off any appliance that uses the water system such as the washing machine and electric shower.
  • Typical contact numbers for Building Management
    1. Tower Hamlets Homes: 0207 364 5015
    2. EastEnd Homes: 020 8880 7055
    3. Poplar Harca: 0800 035 1991
    4. Clarion Housing: 0300 500 8000.
    Please check to confirm that the contact number is correct before dialling. Each properties Building Management name and contact details should be signposted in each building.
  • No Electricity: Check fuses have not blown and that circuit breakers are in the ‘ON’ position and that there hasn’t been a general power cut in the area- you can check this by asking your neighbours if they are also experiencing the same issue. If your property has a top up meter system, please make sure the meters are topped up more than £15. If the power outage is isolated to your property, it is quite possible that an electrical appliance has tripped the fuse box. We advise you unplug everything and turn back on any fuses that have switched off and then plug in each item one by one to determine the cause of power tripping. It is your responsibility to replace light bulbs, if necessary and possible. If after carrying out these steps you still do not have electricity, contact 02075388887
  • Smell Gas/Gas Leak: Switch off gas mains, open windows, exit the property and call National Grid immediately who will attend promptly. Call free on 0800 111 999. They will advise if there is a leak.
  • No Heating or Hot Water: If you think your boiler isn’t working properly, first check to see if the pilot light is on and check that the pressure bar is between 1 and 2. If your property has a top up gas and electricity meter please make sure they are topped up more than £15 in each meter. If you require further assistance contact 02075388887
  • Break In: If there is a Break In, call the police on 999 and make sure you receive a police crime reference number. Thereafter, contact us on 02075388887, please note we can only assist you if you have been provided a Crime Reference Number (CRN).
  • Locked Out: If you have lost your keys or have been locked out accidentally and there is no one else in your property who can provide you access into the property, there will be a call out fee charge to you of £50. Alternatively, you can contact a locksmith to change the property main door lock, and you must provide us with a set of spare keys as soon as it is possible to do so.
  • Blocked Toilet/bathtub/sink: If you have a blockage, please can you try and use a plunger to unblock the issue manually. If you are still having issue with the blockage, please call 02075388887. Please note if you have blocked the toilet, you will be liable for the cost of the works. Do not try to pour caustic soda, one shot or any other chemicals into the toilet or sinks to resolve the issue as this can be hazardous to our engineers.
  • Toilet Back surge: Please contact Building Management immediately (refer to contact numbers above) to report the issue as an emergency and ask them to provide you with a Job Reference number.